Michigan voters overwhelmingly approved Proposal 2 in November, 2022. This Constitutional Amendment made a number of changes to Michigan voting laws and procedures, including establishing nine days of in-person early voting, a permanent mail voter list, absentee voting changes, and other changes.
- Click Here for an overview of all of the election changes included in Proposal 2 of 2022
- Click Here for an overview of current Absentee Voting procedures
- Click Here for an overview of Early Voting
You can also use your absentee ballot application to be added to the NEW permanent ballot list, and a ballot will automatically mailed to you for every election.
Early voting will be open for nine consecutive days beginning on the second Saturday before each election, and ending on the Sunday before the election. Early voting hours are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm each day, except Thursday when hours are noon to 8:00 pm.
Pleasant Ridge voters will be able to early vote at two locations:
- Oak Park Community Center located at 14300 Oak Park Boulevard, Oak Park, MI 48237, or
- Waterford Oaks Activity Center, located at 2800 Watkins Lake Road, Waterford, MI 48328
Pleasant Ridge and nearly every Oakland County community are working together with the Oakland County Clerk’s office to provide shared early voting sites throughout the County that are easily accessible to all voters.
Please contact Kersten Emsley, City Clerk at 248-541-2901 or email@example.com with any questions about these newly-enacted voting options and procedures.