The dog park is located at the north end of Gainsboro Park, and has entrances at the west end of Kensington by the train tracks and near the north end of Indiana.
Access Fee and Requirements
There is an annual membership fee to access the dog park. Any Pleasant Ridge resident may purchase a membership. Current non-resident members may renew their membership, but we are not selling new memberships to non-residents.
Memberships may be purchased at City Hall during regular business hours. You must bring proof of your dog’s rabies vaccination when you purchase a membership. The membership pass will only be valid for the duration of your dog’s rabies vaccination.
The annual access fee is $30 for Pleasant Ridge residents and $60 for non-residents.
Park hours are 7am-10pm
Dogs must be properly licensed and vaccinated.
• Dogs must be leashed prior to entering and upon leaving the off-leash area.
• Owners must be in verbal control of their dogs at all times and prevent aggressive behavior, biting, fighting or excessive barking.
• Owners are liable for damage or injury inflicted by their dogs.
• Owners must have a visible leash at all times.
• Owners must clean up and dispose of feces.
• Dogs in heat are not allowed.
• Owners must comply with all other park rules and regulations.