Report a Concern

Use this form to report code violations including but not limited to abandoned vehicles, tall weeds, rodents, or the like. You may also report potholes or street deficiencies, hazardous sidewalk conditions, street sign issues, or any other issue on a public street, park, or City property.

Please use one form per request!

    Scroll to Top