You may have noticed pink and green dots and X’s showing up on some sidewalk flags around the City. These are defective flags that will be replaced by the City.
- The work is scheduled to start in mid-July
- There will be no cost to the homeowner for flags marked with pink or green paint
- The City cannot add on any additional flags for replacement, as we do not have funds available
- The City’s contractor will take on additional work if homeowners want to replace additional sidewalk flags or have other concrete work done
- The City will waive permit fees for work done by the City’s contractor
- To arrange for additional concrete work contact Luigi Ferdinandi Cement at (586)774-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, July 12
- If a sidewalk will be replaced through your driveway, you will not be able to use your driveway for about a week while the cement cures – you’ll receive notice 24-48 hours before the work starts so you have time to get any cars out beforehand