Junior Commissions Openings

The Planning, Recreation, and Historical Commissions each have openings for terms starting in January of 2019. If you are interested in applying to serve on one of these commissions please fill out the application available at this link and return it to City Hall by December 1, 2019. The City Commission will be making appointments to the Junior Commissions at its December meeting.

  • The Planning Commission (which also serves as the City’s Downtown Development Authority) has one vacancy.
  • The Recreation Commission has three vacancies.
  • The Historical Commission has three vacancies.

Interested residents can apply for more than one commission. You must be a registered voter in Pleasant Ridge for at least one year before you are eligible to serve on a junior commission. If you apply for a commission but are not selected this year, we will keep your application on file for two years, so you may be selected to serve if you are still interested in future years.

You can return a hard copy of your application to City Hall, or you can email a digital copy to cityclerk@cityofpleasantridge.org.

Scroll to Top